Flood insurance, do I need it?

When FEMA maps out Special Flood Hazard Areas (SFHA), they simply draw a line around a lake, or along a river, without consideration for terrain. FEMA acknowledges that their system is not accurate, and that homes not at risk of flooding can inadvertently be included in a SFHA. If your structure is at such an elevation above base flood level as to make the risk of flood negligible, FEMA will amend their flood maps, remove your property from the SFHA, and provide you with a Letter of Map Amendment. FEMA just has to be provided with the necessary proof.

Flood Insurance Relief, LLC will provide FEMA with the necessary proof to get your home re-designated. We will handle every aspect of the process from retaining the surveyor to ensuring you receive a refund from your flood insurance company.

Area We Cover